1. The tedxtokyo.com website and our associated social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Google+) is provided as a public service to promote the spread of positive ideas, activities and events.
2. TEDxTokyo has uploaded all talks given at our events since 2009. You are encouraged to watch them and to share what you learn with others, both online and offline. For many more inspiring TEDTalks covering a wide variety of topics in many different languages, please visit www.ted.com.
3. If you would like to learn more about the TEDxTokyo community, and to be notified of opportunities to either attend events or join our volunteer team, please sign up to our newsletter and join us onFacebook, Twitter and Google+.
4. TEDxTokyo is a venue for grown-up conversations about ideas that matter. Please keep your interactions reasonable in tone and respectful of the feelings and viewpoints of others, avoiding flaming, name-calling, and insults. Humor, of course, is always welcome!
5. Please respect the wishes of other members. Do not harass them, game them or spam them in any way.
6. All material posted on TEDxTokyo.com is licensed under Creative Commons (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported). If you intend to use any material from the site, please check that your intended use of the material is not in violation of the license terms. If you intend to use any of our talks on broadcast television, please contact us with an outline of your intended use as further restrictions apply.
7. TEDxTokyo reserves the right to remove comments or content from the site, for any reason and without warning.
8. Thank you. Now please enjoy the ride.